Treated Burlap Sandbags
If you have ever been in the service, this is the original (Olive Drab colored 10 ounce Burlap sandbag). Specifications are the same as Plain Burlap sandbags, however this Burlap sandbag is "Treated" with an EPA Approved Ammonia Solution to prevent rot and mildew from forming on the bag when exposed to hot, dark, wet, conditions and will withstand moisture and sun longer than the Plain Burlap sandbags will. Treated Burlap Sandbags remain environmentally friendly, biodegradable, and are harmless to wildlife. Our Treated Burlap sandbags are recognizable by their OLIVE DRAB color and meet Class A Requirements of U.S. Military Specification CID A-A-52141 (Formerly MILB-12233E). NSN# 8105-00-285-4744 – Class A, Jute or Kenaf Burlap
(This specification is approved for use by all Departments and Agencies of GSA Supply, USDA Forest Service, Corp. of Engineers, etc. - MADE IN AMERICA - Don’t be fooled by Imports)
- 14" X 26" - 10 oz. TREATED BURLAP SANDBAG with TIESTRING ATTACHED
- MANUFACTURED TO COMPLY WITH MILITARY SPECIFICATION IN OLIVE DRAB/ARMY GREEN COLOR - DBB Item # 12000G - Dayton Bag & Burlap Co. is proud to Manufacture these bags in our Dayton, OHIO facility - BUY AMERICAN!
- 2400 Bags per skid – Military Packaged
- Size - 14" X 26" - 50 lb. Capacity
- 400 lbs. per thousand
- 1050 lbs. per skid
- 100,800 bags (1080 HD) per truckload
- 100% - BIO-DEGRADABLE – ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
- TREATED TO PROTECT AGAINST ROT, MILDEW, AND SUN.
- Available FILLED - READY TO GO!
- Minimum Order- 100 Bags