Plain Burlap Sandbags
Dayton Bag & Burlap Co. is the only leading Domestic manufacturer of 10 ounce Burlap Military Specification Sandbags in the U.S. Burlap Sandbags are TOTALLY BIODEGRADEABLE, Burlap Sandbags are environmentally friendly, biodegradable, and harmless to wildlife. Our PLAIN Burlap sandbags are recognizable by their Natural Beige or Desert Storm color and meet Class A Requirements of U.S. Military Specification CID A-A-52141 (Formerly MILB-12233E). NSN# 8105-00-285-4744 – Class A, Jute or Kenaf Burlap
(This specification is approved for use by all Departments and Agencies of GSA Supply, USDA Forest Service, Corp. of Engineers, etc. - MADE IN AMERICA - Don’t be fooled by Imports)
- 14" X 26" - 10 oz. PLAIN BURLAP SANDBAG with TIESTRING ATTACHED
- MANUFACTURED TO COMPLY WITH MILITARY SPECIFICATION IN NATURAL/BEIGE PLAIN BURLAP - DBB Item # 12000GP - Dayton Bag & Burlap Co. is proud to Manufacture these bags in our Dayton, OHIO facility - BUY AMERICAN!
- 2400 Bags per skid – Military Packaged
- Size - 14" X 26" - 50 lb. Capacity
- 400 lbs. per thousand
- 1050 lbs. per skid
- 100,800 bags (1080 HD) per truckload
- 100% - BIO-DEGRADABLE – ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
- PLAIN - NATURAL COLOR TO MATCH THE ENVIRONMENT
- Available FILLED - READY TO GO!
- Minimum Order- 100 Bags