Military Specification "Acrylic" Sandbag
NEW - Manufactured under CID A-A-52140A for the Department of Defense only...Dayton Bag & Burlap Co. is manufacturing these ACRYLIC Sandbags for all Federal agencies and the General Commercial Market.
Manufactured for highly concentrated military applications such as use in field fortifications, ammunition bunkers, and gun emplacements. Acrylic Material is strong, durable, UV Light resistant, and has the longest life span of any "textile" sandbag material under extreme environment temperatures. These bags hold up in extremely "Hot and Humid" conditions. Our specialized Acrylic Sandbags are now available from Dayton Bag & Burlap Co. and in stock for immediate shipment. Acrylic Material is NOT Biodegradable. It does allow water to run through and is air permeable.
STANDARD COLORS - OLIVE DRAB, & DESERT STORM.
However, we can custom dye for you ANY COLOR you wish - Minimum order of 10,000 bags for Special Dye Lots.
- Size: 14" x 26" - with TIESTRING ATTACHED - 50 LB. Capacity
- Material: 10 x 10 Weave - Acrylic
- Color: Olive Drab GREEN or Desert Storm TAN in stock. (Custom colors available upon request.)
- Capacity: 50 LBS.
- Weight: 400/LBS. per Thousand
- 2500 Per Skid / 225,000 Bags per Truckload
- Minimum order is 100 BAGS
- Available Empty or Filled